The Write Exposure
Established in 2001 by Jessica Albon, we’ve worked with companies across the US and around the world (including in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, the Netherlands and France).
We design newsletters for small businesses, non-profits, and professionals in any industry who know a newsletter would add value for their clients and customers. Those industries have included coaches, marketing advisors, financial advisors, home construction, retailers, lenders, real estate, non-profits, the media and many others.
You can work with us in a variety of ways:
- One-on-one consulting.
If you’re just starting a newsletter or need to revamp the one you have, you can contract with us for a specific number
of consulting hours. We’ll take a look at your current newsletter design, discuss your newsletter with you, and offer you guidance on the issues you face. Commonly, these issues include:
- How to distribute an HTML email newsletter
- What to write about
- How to connect with newsletter readers
- How to get readers to take action–whether that’s making a purchase or emailing a question
- How to make the newsletter more profitable
- How to keep the newsletter out of spam filters
- How to make the design more readable
- Custom newsletter design and writing.
For custom html email newsletter design, writing of each issue, or editing of your content, we work with a limited number of clients each month.
We’d be delighted to discuss your newsletter project with you. Simply fill out our quote request form or give us a call at 336-793-4732.
- Reports and other products
If you have a single issue that’s challenging you with your company newsletter, check out our wide variety of products designed to give you specific, relevant guidance and action plans.